By Jessi Malay
Happy Monday my loves!!
I’m just starting to recover from the most amazing weekend at Coachella. This was my 4th year going to Coachella and I’m so happy I got to enjoy the festival weekend with my GUESS fam ♥ You can’t really beat a weekend with close friends, Ferris wheel rides, food, and dancing the night away to my favorite artists. My highlights this year were Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, and Travis Scott!!
My number one essential for Coachella is having a good pair of fun and colorful sunglasses, so I was so excited that Guess launched their new eyewear collection just in time for a festival season!! There were so many cute pairs to choose from… I couldn’t decide!! This year, I decided to change up my festival style quite a bit and go for something completely different. The previous years it was all about fringe, boho, and florals. This time I wanted to be a bit more classic, feminine, yet playful so what better to wear than GUESS?! My festival looks are all about accessorizing and sunglasses play a very important part in keeping your look playful and fun! Keep scrolling to see my favorite picks for the festival 🙂
Thank you Guess for having me a part of another amazing Coachella!!
Anyone heading out for Weekend 2?! Can’t wait to see some of your festival looks! 🙂
by Sarah Wasilak
by Angela Lanter
I get an overwhelming sense of joy when I see the word, “Sale.” Who else is with me on that?! My second favorite sale of the year is the ShopBop Sale. When you use coupon code: EVENT17 you get 20% off purchases under $500, and 25% off purchases over $500.
First up, here are a few of my favorite pieces I already own that are currently part of this sale:
I love a good statement earring. These gorgeous beaded turquoise earrings are a showstopper. Every time I wear them, I get so many compliments! See how I styled these earrings in this blog post.
These busted knee skinny jeans are one of my favorite pairs I own. They’re now under $80! The fit is AMAZING! See how I styled the jeans in this blog post.
This adorable tee is now under $50! See how I styled it in this blog post.
I just picked up these sunnies while in NYC for my trip this week in 30A. My sunglasses are gold-trimmed, the sunnies on sale are silver-lined with mirrored lenses.
Hands-down my favorite sandals. Although the classic single shade sandals are not included in this sale, the navy/white stripe, hot pink/tan combo and metallic gold strap sandals are all up to 25% off.
These denim shorts are the most popular shorts every summer for the past several years. They run big, so be sure to size down when you purchase. See how I styled these shorts in this blog post and this photo.
- Straw Beach Clutch: This cute clutch is a steal at $35, but now it’s up to 25% off! There are three different colors to choose from: Natural, Navy or Sunflower. I purchased it in “Natural.”
- Karen Walker Sunnies: I’ve been eyeing these round frame sunglasses for months. With the 25% off sale, it was finally time to pull the trigger! They also come in tortoise, if you don’t prefer the classic black.
- Tory Burch Crossbody: I love a great crossbody bag and this camel bag is perfect for Spring and Summer.
- Sam Edelman Bow Mules: Who doesn’t want bows on their toes? These are too cute!
- Tory Burch Ballet Flats: Matt bought me a pair of Tory Burch ballet flats about 5 years ago and I love them just as much now as I did back then. These flats are so classic and go with any look.
- Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Mini: Another classic piece you can’t go wrong with is the RM Mini Quilted Affair bag. I have this bag in white and it pairs perfectly with so many looks.
- Lace-Up Flats: These pointed-toe flats lace-up and would look adorable with a mini skirt this summer!
- Tory Burch Miller: If you’ve been around for a while, you know my love for these sandals runs deeeeeep. They’re my go-to sandals. I’ve been wanting them in the navy stripes, and now that they’re on sale, it was the perfect time to snag them! They’re going fast though!
- Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings: I love KLJ earrings. I had to buy these in turquoise for summer!
- Beach Dress Coverup: This pom-pom coverup has been around for several years now and I don’t see it going out of style any time soon. It comes in several color combos and is adorable for your next beach getaway!
- Ruffle One Shoulder Top: I’ve been seeing this top all over the internet and decided to snag this today too! It’s under $100 and absolutely darling. It also comes in white.
- Ruffle Bikini: If you’re in the market for a new bikini this year, this ruffled number is cute so cute!
Anyone else a jeans and tee shirt kinda girl? That's especially me on the weekend. How cute is this lash and lips tee?! This tee, my two favorite pairs of skinny jeans, my @rebeccaminkoff crossbody bag and nude heels are all ON SALE up to 25% OFF! But the sale ends tonight at midnight so don't miss these deals!!💋 Shop this look on my blog (link in bio) under SHOP or here: http://liketk.it/2qAzL #HelloGorgeous #liketkit
by Priya Rao
For those of you who are lucky enough to be trekking out to Indio, Calif. for some desert sun and LCD Soundsystem beats the weekends of April 15 to 17 and April 22 to 24 for Coachella, you need to have cool-girl ensembles worthy of the festival itself. Meaning? Breezy off-the-shoulder crop tops, exotic embroidered jackets, glitzy body chains, and knee-high gladiator sandals that showcase your modern bohemian edge.
We surveyed frequent Coachella-goers, like Kendall Jenner, Diane Kruger, Alessandra Ambrosio, and others, to kindle some sartorial inspiration on what to wear. Ahead, five festival outfits sure to knock it out of the festival grounds at Coachella.
RELATED: The 15 Festival Fashion Pieces You Need to Pack for Coachella, Lolla, and More
Kruger exudes sophistication no matter what she wears. Case in point: leopard and snakeskin at once! Mix your animal prints by choosing patterns in a similar color palette. A utilitarian army jacket nonchalantly tied around the waist comes in handy for those cool desert night
SHOP THE LOOK
A tonal pink look can seem precious for a festival, but Ambrosio makes her flirty separates work by toughening them up with a brown fringe bag and western boots.
SHOP THE LOOK
Post From: InStyle.com
By Jessi Malay
We’re officially 1 week away from Coachella and I’m so excited for this year’s festival!! I can’t wait for a weekend full of amazing music, fashion, pool parties and friends 🙂 I’m already scrambling to plan all my outfits, accessories, and make sure I get everything packed early! Every year I can say I feel more prepared than the last and I finally have a good handle on what to pack to survive the weekend. So whether you’re putting together your packing list for festival season or Coachella’s, I wanted to share some of my MUST-HAVE items +tips for a weekend in the hot desert!
The desert is no joke when it comes to humidity and the sun..every year the temperatures hit over 100 degrees and you’ve got to protect your skin!! My #1 key to surviving the weekend is carrying a good sunscreen with a high SPF and making sure you re-apply every few hours! I love the super goop SPF because it’s an SPRAY..yes..you just spritz it onto your face and voilaa..your skin is protected and your make-up stays smudge-free 😉 Another item I love having with me is my Fujifilm instant camera!! There are always so many memories I want to capture..and what better way than to have some fun polaroids to laugh at after all the craziness?
(From Left to Right)
House of Holland x Lee Flower Embroidered Denim Shorts ($143.76)
Fujifilm Mini Neo Classic Instant Camera ($129.99- on sale!!)
Ray-Ban Sunglasses ($175)
SuperGoop! ‘Defense Refresh’ Setting Mist with Rosemary SPF 50 ($12-$28)
Chan Luu Crystal & Sterling Silver Choker ($173)
Sam Edelman Gretchen Sandals ($110)
Natalie B Silver Cuff ($33)
Dolce Vita Effie Leather Studded Sandals ($150)
Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer ($22)
Sonix Clear Cactus iPhone 6 Case ($30- on sale!!)
Sole Society ‘Kianna’ Faux Leather Crossbody Bag ($59.95)